Gorgeous Dress Cardby Mary Dimercurio Prasad
This is my first post as part of the Frantic Stamper Design Team. The theme of the month is Feminine Style. This cute little dress in pink fits the bill perfectly! Send this to a girlfriend, daughter, or other woman in your life who needs a little pick-me-up to brighten her day.
This card can be made in seven easy steps:
- Cut dark pink cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches. Fold in half to form a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base. Cut light pink cardstock 4 x 4 1/4. Adhere to card base. Cut pale pink cardstock to 3 3/4 x 4 inches.
- Using the stitches die shown, die cut long edges of pale pink cardstock. Adhere to card base.
- Using Pleated Dress dies, cut one top and two skirts from light pink cardstock. Emboss dots on one and fold so that the middle pleat is up and then do the side pleats, following the stitched lines. Cut the three right segments off the non-embossed skirt (i.e. cut just to the left of the 3rd stitched line counting from the right). Adhere embossed/folded skirt to plain copy, being sure to glue the sides as well as the two pleats touching the back. Hint: use a glue that will dry clear and mat.
- Add Rhubarb Crumble Nuvo Crystal Drops to top. Set aside to dry.
- Using the gorgeous die, cut two copies from light pink cardstock and one from pink. Glue the light pink copies together. Glue the pink copy slightly offset on top.
- Tie a bow out of the pale pink ribbon.
- Adhere skirt, top, bow, and gorgeous die cuts as shown.
*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.