Friday, April 13, 2012

Lace background

Lace Background

by Jane Larsson


I was attending an easter-crop on a Swedish forum and this is a card I made for one of the challenges. We were supposed to make a Chrismas-card or a Christmas-layout.

Products used: White cardstock, Anna Griffin Border sticker, Prima Alphabet stickers, a Bo Bunny Jewel, Martha Stewart punch, Ice Stickles, and Frantic Stamper; Lace Background stamped with Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink.

This stamp instantly became my favourite. When sometimes background stamps can be hard to stamp correctly on the paper this wasn't! And it is the most beautiful stamp I have ever seen!

/ Jane

1 comment:

  1. This stamp is soooo versatile! I've really enjoyed seeing what everyone's done with it!

    I agree that large, detailed stamps sometimes provide imperfect images, but the opposite is true of this Frantic Stamper lace stamp! It consistently stamps a perfect image.

    ReplyDelete