Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Bo Bunny Collection (DT Project by Jane Larsson)















A Bo Bunny Collection

by Jane Larsson


Sometimes – in the evening after I have put all our kids to sleep – I feel like creating. It is the best medicine for a tired mind!

To just sit down by myself for a few hours before it is time to put myself to bed. I usually just pick out some of my stash and sit down – creating with what I have there.

One evening I had Bo Bunny´s collection “Enchanted” on the table, and I finished a tin and a layout in three hours. The card was created the morning after – I thought it would be fun to end it all up with a card!

The tin I used was one that had been holding bath salts before. I just LOVE the shape of the tin!

I painted it with white Gesso and made it “dirty” with ink. Glued on the paper and after that it was time for the really fun part: decorating!

When do you create best?

Hugs from Jane

1 comment: