Thursday, November 13, 2014

Christmas Tag (Sharon Jeffs)




Christmas Tag
by Sharon Jeffs


I think the thing I like best about this tag is how quick it was to create!  Using the patterned tissue paper layered over the tags surface instantly gave it the feel of a stamped surface without having to plan out any placement. 

Once the tissue paper was dried to the tag, I added layers of Distress stains until I liked the result then I edged the whole tag with Walnut Stain ink using a blending tool.

The lamp post diecut and the words were all painted with the Black Distress Paint then a layer of the Brushed Pewter Distress paint was dabbed over the surface of the lamppost to give it a metallic look!


Frantic Stamper Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. Sharon you made a lovely Christmas tag. Love the way you created the background. And the die cuts are just perfect !!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete