Sunday, August 16, 2015

You Are Awesome (Marilyn Scheller, Guest Designer)





You Are Awesome
by (Marilyn)


Hi there! 

Today is my first post as guest designer for Frantic Stamper and what a thrill to be asked to join this wonderful group.

For my card, I chose to use the 'awesome' die and I do have to say, I can see myself using this one over and over again because it is so versatile.

To begin with, I used the computer to generate the words 'you are' using the Mom's Typewriter font.  Then I cut a simple circle from my patterned paper and began layering cardstock with black, cream, dark grey and finally gluing down the designer paper.

I cut 'awesome' out twice, once on black card stock and then again with the cream, layering them together and gluing them down to the card front.  To finish it off, I added some of the Finnabair Star Mechanicals.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09353


2 comments:

  1. Marilyn, love your card! Glad to see you aboard! The word dies are always so "awesome" and I enjoyed seeing he way you used it! Enjoy our chats! Rozy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great multipurpose card, any occasion and any gender. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete