Wednesday, October 28, 2015

LOVE (Karen Letchworth)





LOVE
by Karen Letchworth


I've been SO blessed to have this opportunity to Guest Designer for Frantic Stamper.  Using their sweet Precision Dies and products is such fun, and I've been able to create so many great projects.  The card I'm sharing today uses lots of great new Crate Paper products that you can find in the Frantic Stamper store.  The sentiment on the card (love) was created using the adorable Big Handwritten Love Die which I cut from white paper.



I simply layered the patterned papers and embellishments together, and then added this sweet sentiment.  Frantic Stamper has LOTS of great sentiment dies, as well as all sorts of shapes and fun designs to embellish all your projects.  I hope that my little card has inspired you, and that you will stop by Frantic Stamper today and treat yourself to a sweet new die-cut (or two).....LOL!   I'm sure you will LOVE them as much as I do!  

You're welcome to stop by my blog, My Cup Runneth Over, to read more about this project.

Thanks for visiting us today.  We're SO grateful to have you join us and get some inspiration here on the Frantic Stamper Blog.



*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09398


2 comments:

  1. Karen, definitely an awesome card! Love this style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card a little bit shabby a little bit vintage and a lot lovely.

    ReplyDelete