Friday, March 18, 2016

Happy Easter with Peeking Bunny Squares (Alanna Moses)





Happy Easter with Peeking Bunny Squares
by Alanna


I'm in love with this newly released die set called Peeking Bunny Squares. There is so much detail in each of the dies. I decided to keep my bunnies white gave them lots of dimension. I did this by adhering Stick it to a piece of fun foam. I then ran the dies through my machine. I then took a piece of white card stock, also with Stick it and then die cut the bunnies again. This gave me adhesive on either side that was needed.

You can't tell in the photo but each of the bunnies were also given a liberal coating of clear Wink of Stella.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09818





Peeking Bunny Squares -- FRA-DIE-09818

No comments:

Post a Comment