Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Frantic Stamper News

The Frantic Stamper Design Team is thrilled to present to you our latest release video, Christmas, Part One.



The September Christmas release and so much more are available for purchase at www.franticstamper.com.


We would like to thank Brenda, Sarah, Kathi, and Chrissy for their really great work for us as guests over the past four months! We have loved having you with us!

We are thrilled to tell you that Chrissy will be staying on with us for the rest of the year, replacing Mary Prasad who was unable to continue in her role with the team. And we are thrilled to welcome four new guests through the end of the year. Here is a little about three of them, in their own words.




Hi. I'm Marleen. I'm just a typical crafter who loves getting inky and messy. I love stamping and diecutting.. and inks.. and paints.. and and and lol.. Just a girl who loves making pretty things, even if nobody cares.



Hello, crafty friends! My name is Nakaba Rager; most people call me Naki. I am so very excited to be a guest designer here at Frantic Stamper! ( Thank you, Fran, Kathy, and Jen! )

I have been married to my sweet, intelligent husband for almost 19 years now, and together, we have 4 beautiful kids! ( 7 yr boy, 4 yr boy/girl twins, 3 yr girl ).

My craft style is once described by my friend "messy but organized like my brain", and this pretty much sums it up! I can't wait to create something fun with Frantic Stamper Products and share with you all! Hope you'll enjoy my work!



My name is Birgit Norton and I live in a small town in Maine with my high school sweetheart of 34 years and married for 28 of them. We have two fabulous grown children who are both married but no grands as of yet. I have always crafted ever since I could hold a crayon. I started as a scrap-booker about 15 years ago and morphed into card making about 10 years ago. My cards mostly consist of layers and dies but I also enjoy a CAS style all the way to vintage shabby. While my craft time is spent mostly on cards, I enjoy getting my creative juices flowing with altered art on occasion. I'm super excited to be joining Frantic Stamper as a guest designer for the next three months! Thanks Kathy and Fran for this amazing opportunity!



Hi. I am Keia. I love all things papercraft related. I enjoy the inspiration and joy found within the crafting community. You can find me designing, blogging or teaching papercrafting to other fabulously crafty individuals. I have been seriously crafting for the last three years, and have recently rekindled my love of scrapbooking through Project Life. I am looking forward to having an opportunity to share my passion for papercrafting with you. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment