Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Spring Blossoms



Spring Blossoms
by Kathy Berger

I have a quick and easy card to share with you today. I used the February 2020 release die set Spring Blossoms (FRA-DIE-10778) and the January 2020 release's Tri-Panel Card Base (FRA-DIE-10752) along with an embossing folder to create a fun spring card.

I cut a 4"x5 1/4" piece of powder blue cardstock, placed it in my embossing folder, and ran it through my die cutting machine. I attached that panel centered on the front of my A2 card. I diecut the Tri-Panel Card Base out of the same powder blue cardstock and out of a piece of white craft foam. I glued the craft foam piece to the Tri-Panel Card Base and then affixed the Tri-Panel Card Base panel centered on the embossed panel of the card front.

I die-cut the three spring blossoms out of white cardstock and then quickly colored them with Copic markers. I then glued them in place on the card front, one per window of the Tri-Panel Card Base. I added a little sentimemt to the fishtail banner from the TrixPanel Card Base, and then added that to the front of the card.

I love it when the dies do the bulk of the work for me, and that certainly was the case with this card! I hope you have enjoyed it.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10778
 
FRA-Die-10752

No comments:

Post a Comment