Saturday, October 17, 2020

Halloween Slimline Slider



Halloween Slimline Slider
by Kathy Berger

I enjoyed making the slider cards so much that I just had to give one last thing a try. I wanted to make a slimline slider, and wanted to use only things in the Simple Slider Maker die set to make the card; it turns out it was simple to do! Everything in the die set works just fine without modification except the pull tab, which is too short for the slimline format. I found a really simple solution, though! I simply cut two strips of card stock 8 1/2" long and 3/4" wide, and then used the die for cutting the thumb cutout to round the end of each. Once I had my new pull tab pieces, assembly of the slider card was exactly like the assembly of my other basic simple sliders! I hope you like today's card. Even though I designed this die set, I didn't realize how versatile it would be! And it is so much fun!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10903
 
FRA-Die-10874
 
FRA-Die-09464
 
FRA-Die-108i5

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. d34b6c099498c06061ccccd78c444d9a
    website kurma
    sms onay
    numara onay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 1206dd352038db086fcb777c6646909a
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete