Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back to work... busy busy busy!

It's been 10 days since my last blog entry.... sigh.... Sorry about that.
We had a wonderful scrapbooking weekend. Cindy and I made 12 pages and a few cards. I'll upload them here in the days to come, and probably also upload a few to the two peas gallery. Someday I might even have time to make a gallery on my site. LOL!!

So it was back to work Monday. Lots of orders to take care of. :-) It's a good thing, but it doesn't leave much time for fun stuff like uploading our creations! Well, that's what weekends are for, right?

Below is a scan of a card I made a year ago during a card making weekend in Washington with my friend Kathy (owner of Rubberstamp Avenue) and my friend Barbara whose house we stayed at. The card uses a paper from Provo Craft as the background. The column is one of my stamps (see www.franticstamper.com/stamps.htm). The "Explore" sticker is from the Junkitz Tim Holtz series (www.franticstamper.com/timholtz.htm). I first applied the sticker to gold cardstock and trimmed it close, then matted it with black. The round tags are Lalique tags found at www.franticstamper.com/collage.htm. The tags don't come with letters on them... those are rub ons. Oh, and the little tag that says "the" on it is actually a brad by Provo Craft (www.franticstamper.com/brads-provo.htm) on which I first sanded to take most of the paint off, then used a rub on over top.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you have your blog.I wish to link to my blog too.

    http://yingandrubberstamping.blogspot.com/

    your customer and stamper,
    ying(from Malaysia)

    ReplyDelete