Thursday, September 07, 2006

September 7, 2006 -- A quick hello

A quick little update.... it's been a busy week (*OK, when it is not*) . Last night, I added some new stuff to the site, including these great transparencies from Magic Scraps. I hear these are going to be discontinued, but I got a bunch of them. :-) I really like these a lot.

I still have sooo many new items to add to the site.... weekend is near.

Oh, I wanted to let you all know that NEXT weekend (Friday the 15th thru Sunday the 17th), I will be away. We are actually taking a couple days off AWAY from here. We're going to a beach house on the coast and taking LOTS of great new products with us. We're going to spend 2 days making scrapbook pages and cards for the website gallery.

Fun huh? I'm really looking forward to it.

See ya tomorrow!
Hugs,
-Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment