Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sept 2, 2006 --- new stuff, new stuff!!


I'm so excited.... last night, the UPS guy brought me 11 packages.

We received:
- the last bit of the new Queen & Co. stuff (cute chipboard letters, and little plastic alphabet letters).
-1 box of new stuff from Heidi Swapp (OK, not realllllly new stuff, stuff that's been on backorder... namely the roller stamps)
-4 boxes from Imagination Project (Gin-X, Chloe's Closet, etc).
-3 BIG boxes of new products from Maya Road (beautiful ribbons, great chipboards, and other neat embellishments)

So as you can see, I have my work cut out for me this weekend!! Lots of scanning and lots of adding to the site.

Now for something fun. I made the card above LAST superbowl Sunday. My friend took the time to scan a bunch of cards I made... and I'll share them with you here. They will eventually go into the planned "card gallery" on my site, with complete instructions. (when I have time, yeah... we know how that goes!!) . I'll give you some hints though... the stamp is of course from my line (www.franticstamper.com/stamps.htm), the pink background was created with Colorbox Fluid Chalk inks, the paper on the bottom layer is by Crafter's Workshop (www.franticstamper.com/craftersw.htm), and the stickers used to spell Milan as well as the postoid sticker are called "Crystal Stickers". They are epoxy stickers, and those are not on my site yet (but they WILL be this weekend, I promise!!!)

Ta ta for now!

-Fran

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:23 PM

    Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:06 PM

    elle est superbe ta carte Fran !!
    bises
    is@

    ReplyDelete