Sunday, September 10, 2006

Getting ready for next weekend

What's going on next weekend? Glad you asked!!

I'm actually going to take 3 days off to go stamp and scrapbook!!!! Yes!!!
My friend Cindy and I (plus our football watching husbands) are going to the Oregon Coast. We've rented a house for the weekend, and we're going to stamp, scrap, and have a good time!

So in preparation, I've been gathering all kinds of goodies I've had my eye on. I'll tell ya... sometimes it's kind of a drag having all this cool stuff around, but no time to use any of it!!! So I hope we are proliffic this weekend!! I'll be sure to post some things here when we get home.

We leave early Friday morning. :-)

talk to you soon!

-Fran

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:55 PM

    Have a great trip, Fran. Can't wait to see some of the pages you did while away.

    ReplyDelete