Friday, July 16, 2010

It has come to my attention that yesterday's post did not display properly for some of you. The problem has been tracked down to an incompatibility with a file type and Internet Explorer. Unfortunately I can not correct the issue for a couple of weeks. In the meantime, though, if you do experience trouble with the display, I would reccomend trying a different browser. Most other browsers should be able to display the post as intended.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. It is my hope that the problem is limited in it's scope and won't affect many posts between now and when I will be able to address the compatqbility issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kathy Berger
(who is 3000 miles from her home and her computer, dealing with family business)


Addendum: The issue is caused by jpegs with CYMK format; both Explorer and Chrome have trouble displaying jpeg files with this color format. I will reformat the photos as soon as I am able. In the meantime, Safari and Firefox have both been confirmed to display the photos correctly. I again apologize for any inconvenience and hope that the scope of the problem will be limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment