by Anne Harada
Mini Pocket Tag Card Set
- Bazzill Basics Single Color sheets
- Kraft ( BAZ-9-960 $0.59)
- Pineapple Bliss ( BAZ-4-441 $0.59)
- Bahama ( BAZ-7-727 $0.59)
- Strawberry Splash ( BAZ-2-237 $0.59)
- Inkadinkadoo Boxed Wishes ( INK-CSL-9911299520 $9.99)
- Inks and Embossing Powders
- Tsukineko Versafine, Onyx Black ( TSU-VFP-Blk $8.99)
- 1" Satin with Grosgrain Edge ribbon, Light Blue ( MA-HN-34 $0.89/yard)
- American Crafts Elements Glitter Buttons
- Mini Spiral Clips, Gold/Silver mix ( CR-MCL-GS $3.99)
For this project, I’ve made little tags with the wonderful Inkadinkadoo set called “Boxed Wishes”.
I used the tags to make a set of mini pocket cards.
I chose three of the six images from the "Boxed Wishes" set and colored them with Copic markers.
- I cut them out and added a circular clip and some hemp twine to each one to make the tags.
Next I created the card bases by folding a 4-1/4" x 5-1/4" Kraft piece of cardstock.
I trimmed a Bahamas panel to 2-1/4" x 4" for each card and adhered one to each of the card bases.
Using a gold Sharpie pen, I added dotting around the border.
To make the outside-pockets of the card, I punched a Martha Stewart's Trellis Border out of Pineapple CS.
I trimmed them to 2-1/4” wide, than applied glue only to the bottom and very edges of the sides to create the pocket so the tags could be slipped inside.
I wrapped each panel with a light blue satin ribbon and tied a knot around each ribbon to make a “bow”.
I punched three Strawberry Splash CS flowers with a Martha Stewart Cosmos flower punch.
I used my button as a template to pierce my holes into the center of the flowers.
I threaded hemp twine through the top of the trellis and then added on the flower and then the button, then tied the knot on top.
Finally, I inserted my tags into my cards!