Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sketch Sunday: Card #12



Sketch Sunday:Card #12

Today I have another card layout for you. This is a simple layered card with one non-rectangular element and some very simple embellishment. I hope you'll give it a try; I did and I loved it! Here is the layout:



And here is a sympathy card I made using it. I normally HATE making sympathy cards, and I feel my creativity goes on vacation every time I need to do one, so having this layout as a starting point really helped! I wish my photo were better, but it was pretty dark when I got the card done (winter is definitely coming!) and I couldn't get better lighting. The flowers and vase are a FranticStamper stamp, to which I added some flowersoft flowers on little paper-wire stems and some mini-pearls. I hope you will enjoy my card!



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:12 AM

    You certainly didn't lose your creativity with this card. Love the vase of flowers and the clock perfect.

    ReplyDelete