Sunday, October 02, 2011

Sketch Sunday: Scrap #9


Scrapbook Layout #9

Today I have another scrapbook page layout to share with you.


I hope you will take a chance and give it a try. Design team member Sharon did, and came up with this really lovely page.



I am totally NOT a scrapbooker, but I took the challenge and made something with the sketch this week.

I had promised my daughter I would scrap the photos of her very first trip to Disneyland, but I have just not done it at all... because I am really not fond scrapping. BUT I am fond of my daughter, so I am challenged myself to use the sketch to make a page for her book. It has only been 13 years sonce that trip, so it is about time, don't you think? Here is the my first ever finished page for her book!



If you decide to use this week's sketch the design team would love it if you would share! Upload a photo somewhere (Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, etc.) and then share a link with us in the comments by adding the following line to your comment, and then replace the word "link" with the actual link to your photo:

      <a href="link">My Page</a>

Your comment will then contain the words "My Page" which will link to your photo. The design team really looks forward to seeing your work!

Smiles,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment