Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanks Card (DT Project by Sharon Jeffs)


Thanks Card

by Sharon Jeffs


This card was created with  Coordinations card, I love the distressed feel it creates and the different shades it shows.  I wanted this card to be fairly basic which is why I chose to cut out a shield shape to add to the front of my card.  I also added a ribbon ruffle around this for a touch of glamour.

I created the focal part of my card by stamping the Frantic Stamper cling mounted stampFeather Mask then cutting it out, including the stamped feathers.  Once the mask was coloured, I adhered feathers and a few beaded strings to the back of the mask to decorate.  I used a single foam pop dot to adhere the mask to my card, curving the mask slightly to give a more realistic feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment