Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bon Voyage! (DT Project by Jane Larsson)



Bon Voyage

by Jane Larsson


On this card I used the background stamp "Clouds" from Hero Arts (Stamped with Memento "Summer sky") and "French Ship" from Fran´s own collection (Stamped with Memento "Tuxedo black")

We really love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies here, and this breathes just that! In addition to the stamp I used white, black and kraft-cardstock, and one piece of Prima En Francais Wood Ticket. By the way: those wood tickets is one of their best ideas ever (according to me). They are SO unbelievably beautiful! I also used one half of Primas Almanac Lace and Crystals Border that I think made a perfect wild sea! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Really great card...love how all the elements came together...especially love the clouds b/g (makes me want to get that stamp) :)

    ReplyDelete