Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dogwood Hat (DT Coloring Project by Sharon Jeffs)



Dogwood Hat

by Sharon Jeffs


This gorgeousDogwood Hat cling mounted stamp by FranticStamper is such a great stamp to use for that special feminine card you need to give.  I stamped mine using Jet Black Archival Ink then colored the image using a water-brush and the following Distress Ink markers ...
  • Antique Linen – coloring the skin sections of the lady.
  • Stormy Sky – for the hat.
  • Spiced Marmalade – the hat tie.
  • Fired Brick – the flowers.
  • Peeled Paint – for the leaves.
I then wanted to add a few extra details to my stamped image.  I started with dabs of Barn Door Distress Stickles to the flower centres and White Opal Liquid Pearls along the necklace and earring dots in the stamped image. Once everything was dry, I cut out my image and used it to finish off my card ...

No comments:

Post a Comment