Sunday, June 02, 2013

Sea Life Card (Lis Whiting)




Sea Life
by Lis Whiting

I started out with this really pretty Frantic Stamper stamp of shells and sea grass.  It was a lot of fun to color.  There are so many possibilities with this stamp.  I decided to mat it with gold glossy. I decided to use some blue ripple card stock to mimic the ocean waves. (I really love this color blue, it's so pretty!) I added ribbon and some pearls scattered about and done!







I hope you enjoyed my card. Stop by again soon!

Products used:
  • Frantic Stamper Cling-mounted Rubber Stamp - Sea Floor
  • Ranger Distress Markers
    • Sea Grass: Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Shabby Shutters
    • Largest Sea Shell: Dried Marigold, Tattered Rose, Broken China, Barn Door, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey
    • Starfish: Wild Honey, Tea Dye, Scattered Straw
    • Other Shells: Tumbled Glass, Weathered Wood, Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender, Barn Door
  • Hot Off the Press Ripple Card Stock in Blue
  • Kaisercraft Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment