Inside of Cards....
Bo Bunny Autumn Song Collection Card Setby Rozy
This past Saturday (October 5th) was "World Card Making Day", so on that day I wanted to show how easy it could be to take a specific paper pack and make some quick cards.
The paper I chose is Bo Bunny's Autumn Song Collection. I absolutely love Fall and the represented colors. My scrapbook room is done in Fall décor and it cheers me up when the dark days of Winter arrive. Sooner than we think this year, hardly any Fall at all in Southern Oregon.
I chose a basic card base of 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". One card has a 5"x5" layer. I used American Craft Glitter Tapes in Evergreen & Gold for these sets. Frantic Stamper has the large pack so check it out. Another pointer is that I used dimensional dots; they really make my cards pop.
I also decorated the insides and made matching envelopes.
Just have fun, there is no right way! I made all three in less than an hour. Surprise someone; they will love it!
- Bo Bunny Autumn Song Collection Pack
- Bo Bunny Autumn Collection Combo Stickers
- Bo Bunny Autumn Song Collection - Noteworthy
- American Craft Evergreen Glitter Tape
- American Craft Gold Glitter Tape
- SRM Stickers - Thanksgiving, Stampendous Leaves, Harvest Pumpkins
- Deco Runner-Green Dots
- K&Company Haunted House Stickers
- DoodleBug Pixies
- Maya Road "What a Hoot" rub-ons.