Tuesday, December 03, 2013

NEW Frantic Stamper Precision Dies


Frantic Stamper is going to release several new Precision Dies tomorrow (or at least that is the plan!), and I wanted to give you a chance to see what is coming. We hope you will love them!

Amour Medallion:


Amore Ribbon:


Cartoon Speech Bubbles:


Double Heart Lace:


Filagree Heart:


Heart Full Panel:


Heart Gears:


Heart on My Sleeve Edger:


Heart Strings:


Keys to My Heart:


Lace Heart Square:


Long Stem Rose:


Love Accessories:


Love Postage Stamp:


Love Filled Heart:


Oval Nested Frames:


Singing in the Rain:


Valentine Garden Accent:


Valentine Garden Border:


Wedding Day:


Be sure to check the Frantic Stamper New Products tomorrow to order your dies!

4 comments:

  1. Nice stuff! I will definitely drop a few of these in my next shopping cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Everyone of these dies has multiple uses! What a fantastic array of fun choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noooo......more fab dies to be tempted by........guess I'll need several of these.... They are gorgeous !!
    Hugs from SPAIN

    ReplyDelete