Thursday, November 28, 2013

Noel Squares, a Card in 10 (Kathy Berger)




Noel Squares, a Card in 10
by Kathy Berger


I am making a few different kinds of Christmas cards this year. I get bored pretty fast when I have to make too many of the same kind, so I try to have at least 3 or 4 different designs that I will make. And I always want to have one design that is so quick and easy that I can put one together in a hurry if I need an extra card. This year, this is that quick and easy card, one that can be made, start to finish, in less than 10 minutes.

What makes this card special is the die-cut front. It is also what makes it quick and easy! The Frantic Stamper Mix 'n Match squares dies cut this really special card front in a single pass through the die-cutting machine.



I cut the card to 4 1/4" x 11" and folded the card so it has a top fold. Then I used the three square dies from the Frantic Stamper Mix 'n Match Christmas Windows set of dies along with the the star from the Frantic Stamper Mix 'n Match Americana Square Windows die set, taped together in a 2x2 square with some post-it tape, to die cut the card front.



I lined the inside of the card with some snowflake patterned paper and added "Merry Christmas" cut using the Frantic Stamper Mix 'n Match Merry Christmas die. A simple (and quick!) ribbon knot finished the card off.

I think the card is simply lovely. Don't you agree?

Smiles,
Kathy


Products Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment