Monday, March 31, 2014

Faux Vintage Glass Card (Sharon Jeffs)




Faux Vintage Glass Card
by Sharon Jeffs


I haven't played around with my embossing powders in forever, sadly they've been tucked up in a drawer where I forgot all about them.  I was recently cleaning and rediscovered my little stash and decided to make a card using a Faux Vintage glass effect.

Rather than trying to explain all the steps I used to create this panel, I made a video of the process.  I chose to make mine using the largest die cut shape from the Frantic Stamper Coved Labels set.



To assemble the card I used a variety of die cut shapes from the Spellbinder range and finished off my card with a Vintage Dressform, cut using another of the awesome dies available at Frantic Stamper.



7 comments:

  1. Love the card and your video was awesome! Thanks for sharing with us Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome technique!!!! Love the video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes! I wish I was as good asyoua re with that video stuff. Im just a newbie. WOW have I got a lot to learn. (It took me two years to buy a new PC and start on this....don't hold your breath for the next five...LOL) Sharon where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Australia - sorry. I've been teaching video making to my student lately AND wanted a play myself. Plus iMovie makes it a cinch! Anytime you need help just let me know, I'm happy to help.

      Delete
  4. The only bad thing I can say about this card is...why didn't I think of that? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:35 PM

    Thanks so much for the video. I have to try this.

    ReplyDelete