Friday, June 05, 2015

Hello (Jen Carter)


Jen Carter Frantic Stamper USA Love - Copy

Hello
by Jen Carter


Hey everyone!! Today I am sharing a quick & easy card made using several Frantic Stamper dies.

I used three different papers for this card, stacking one on top of another while still allowing them to peek through for visual interest. I chose the bold black & white word paper instead of a sentiment. After adhering the papers, I die cut the USA Map from Frantic Stamper.  I have wanted a USA die for a long time, but I wanted one with details and one that was one die and not separate pieces.  This one was perfect!  I love how it looks die cut! I really like how each state is outlined!  How unique is that for a USA die!After cutting, I popped it up on with dimensionals.

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper USA Love Closeup


I added a speech bubble from the coordinatingMap Icons die set and then placed a cut out heart from Kitchen Dress A2 Card Maker die set on top adhered with dimensionals.  To finish the card off & add another pop of color I tied green twine around the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09517
 
FRA-Die-09518
 
FRA-Die-09223

No comments:

Post a Comment