Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father (Lynn Mangan, Guest Designer)




Father
by Lynn Mangan, Guest Designer


My father-in-law has sailboat pictures all over his house. He loves the look of the water and a beautiful sailboat.  He is a gem of a person to all those in his life and certainly is an anchor of my husband's family.  For his card, I kept the card ultra CAS and left sailboat die cut inlaid in the white card stock.  The card was finished off with a simple sentiment and a border of patterned paper. The detail in the die is gorgeous.





For my second card that will likely go to my hubby, I went for a very colorful result using a mix of patterned papers and a touch of stamping.  It's great to stretch your supplies and see how you can create a completely different look with the same die cut.

Happy Father's Day!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09514



No comments:

Post a Comment