Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Wish Big - Spitfire (Lynn Mangan, Guest Designer)




Wish Big - Spitfire
by Lynn Mangan, Guest Designer



Being the mom of four boys, I am always in need of cards for my boys.  My 11 year old is heading off to a sleepover for a friend this weekend so it was an great opportunity to use the new Spitfire die.  The detail on this die is awesome.  I love the subtle lines showing the detail of the plane and the touch of portions that are cut out to emphasize the design.

The plane is definitely periodic so I added a touch of a red, white and blue feel.  To finish off the card I used a touch of patterned paper and the birthday sentiment.  Simple...but certainly packs a punch!




*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09490

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors on this card.........they really show off the die. Great inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete