Saturday, July 18, 2015

Happy Birthday (Lynn Mangan, Guest Designer)





Happy Birthday
by Lynn Mangan, Guest Designer


It never seems that I have enough birthday cards in my card box so I am always looking for gender neutral cards. I thought it would be fun to make a tie die looking card using the Bubble Border die.  I took four different distress inks and inked up a piece of white card stock.  I then die cut the border die three different times.  To make it easier to have the die cut adhered to the card base I attached a double sided adhesive to the card stock before die cutting. This made adhering them super easy!

The card was finished off by a black strip of card stock and a stamped birthday sentiment.   Love that this could be used for a guy or girl!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09505




2 comments: