Monday, July 06, 2015

USA (Jeni Allen, Guest Designer)





USA
by Jeni Allen


I started off my card by using a star stencil and some gold glitter paste!! Oh, yes, it is divine!!  It goes on just like embossing paste, and it glitters something divine! So, I let it dry--and it doesn't take too long to try either--yay!!

Then I used the USA Map die and cut this beautiful map of the US out. I love the precision you get from the Frantic Stamper dies--always!!  I simply added my front panel to my card base, then added the die cut with foam tape.

This card is going to live in my kitchen window this month. It's a great reminder to me of how thankful I am for the wonderful spot I live in!!! 


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09517


3 comments:

  1. Love this card Jeni! Really loving all of the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jeni! Really loving all of the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete