Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Love U (Jeni Allen)





Love U
by Jeni Allen



Oh, how I love card panels!! I love the ease and convenience that they bring to card making!! And, with so much detail, they add texture and in this case--shine--without a lot of bulk! I pulled out one of my favorites for this card!! The Quatrefoil card panel is simply stunning!! I used some beautiful gold cardstock to cut this from and it is just awesome in real life!!

I attached the panel to my card base and then added some premade die cut flowers and a little stamped sentiment.

This is a layout I come back to over and over again--and with the help of awesome card panels, it is a super quick and easy one too!!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09470



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jeni! I love working with foil also, makes it pop! These dies are the best! Rozy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful and elegant. The die creates such a lovely background. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a go-to sketch!

    ReplyDelete