Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sketch Color Challenge Sunday: Primary Colors



Today I would like to offer you a slightly different challenge; a color scheme challenge. Every 6 weeks or so I will be giving you a color challenge in lieu of a sketch, just to change things up a little bit and offer some of the readers who aren't fond of sketches a little something they might like to try instead.

For this challenge I would like to challenge you to think of bright primary colors... red, blue, and yellow... and to use them to make your creation. Make an ATC, a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item, anything!




If you do, then it is simple to share your work with me, the rest of the design team, and the blog readers! Upload a photo somewhere (Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, etc.) and then put a link to it in the comments by adding the following codes to your comment, and then replacing the word "link" with the actual link to your photo:

      <a href="link">My Color Challenge</a>

Your comment will then contain the words "My Color Challenge" which will link to your photo. The design team really looks forward to seeing your work!

Until the next time,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment