Thursday, May 17, 2012

Johnny Jump Ups Card (DT Project by Sharon Jeffs)



Johnny Jump Up Card

by Sharon Jeffs


I loved how my Johnny Jump Ups image turned out with the glitter coloring and so I really wanted to use it straight away to create a card.

I began by cutting a square based card in a light green tone.  I then also cut a darker green mat to go over this and inked the edges of it with a white pigment inkpad.

Finally, I cut a piece of white card that was the exact same size and my piece of acetate and inked the edges of the white piece with a pale pink inkpad.



To attach the acetate to my card without showing any glue, I punched small holes into 3 of the 4 corners of the acetate AND the white card  then  attached the acetate to the white card using 3 brads.

In the final corner I simply used a dot of glue because I wanted to add an embellishment that would hide the glue spot. To create my embellishment attached a green ribbon bow then I threaded a few beads onto a pin and pinned it through the centre of the bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment