Sunday, September 16, 2012

Large Dame (DT Coloring project by Sharon Jeffs)



Large Dame


by Sharon Jeffs


I stamped my Frantic Stamper Large Dame image onto plain card-stock using an archival ink.  Once the ink was thoroughly dry, I then began to color it using Distress Ink Markers and a waterbrush.

I used the following colors:

      Spiced Marmalade (Top and Bottom sections)
      Fired Brick (Title at top and bottom, roses)
      Forest Moss (Rose leaves and stem)
      Antique Linen (Hand holding rose, Dames face and arms)
      Stormy Sky (Starry background and swirly corners)
      Walnut Stain (Hair)
      Dusty Concord (Dress)

For the dress, I used the Distress Ink Marker and a waterbrush to soften the appearance of the dress and add shadow.

Happy coloring!

1 comment:

  1. Love this image, and you have colored it beautifully! I especially love the dress!

    ReplyDelete