Friday, September 14, 2012

Sharon Jeffs - Q3 - Card 1



Air Balloon over Paris Card

by Sharon Jeffs


I recently did an online card course with Tim Holtz, and up until then I had never really had any interest in trying out the Perfect Pearls Mists.  However,  the classes made me very interested in trying them out and I was thrilled with just how easy they were to use.

For my card, I stamped a Paris Border from the Frantic Stamper line of stamps and a Decorated Balloon.  I also stamped a second Balloon image onto a separate piece of card and cut it out.

Next, I spritzed Perfect Pearls Mist Forever Blue and Mandarin over the one side and used a heat tool to dry. 

Finally I colored in the cut out balloon using a waterbrush and Distress markers (I used Rusty Hinge; Stormy Sky and Peeled Paint) before attatching it to my card using foam tabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment