Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Design Team Announcements (Anne Harada, Lynn Mangan)


It is with a sadness that we bid our farewell to Anne Harada, one of our former DT members and recent Guest Designers. We really loved her contributions to the team, especially her wonderful work with our Southwest dies, and we hope that she will join us again sometime in the near future. In the meantime, we wish her well as she goes forward. Please join all of us in thanking Anne for all she did for the team. We truly hope you enjoyed your time with us!

Though sad to be saying "au revoir" to Anne, we are happy to be saying "bonjour" to our newest Guest Designer. Meet Lynn Mangan. We are excited to have Lynn join us for the next three months or so...

Here is a brief introduction to Lynn, in her own words.




Hi there Frantic Stampers friends! I am thrilled to be a guest designer for the next few months! My name is Lynn Mangan and I love to craft. Sounds like a confessional! Seriously though, making cards is one of the few things in life that truly brings me relaxation. I’m thrilled to be here to show off the fabulous products at Frantic Stampers.

A little about me. I’m married to my high school sweetheart, Patrick. We’ve been married for almost 23 years and have four boys: Ryan (17); Jonathon (14); Collin (11) and Marcel (9). They keep us very busy with their activities (show choir, musicals, drums, baseball and many more activities). It certainly makes life a ton of fun to watch them grow up with their unique interests…and we tend to be running around a lot! Our oldest will be a high school senior next year so the college visits have started.

I also work full time as executive in a software company and am very blessed to have my husband home as a stay at home dad. We’re also very lucky to have our family close by. We’re both from Cincinnati and love that our children get to grow up with their grandparents and most of their cousins.

That’s a little about me! I look forward to learning about you too!


Please join us in welcoming Lynn to the team.

6 comments:

  1. So happy to be guest designing. Thanks so much for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Lynn! Looking forward to seeing your work! Rozy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:40 AM

    Welcome and I look forward to seeing your creations. I don't have natural artistic abilities, but I do follow instructions pretty well and can usually look at something and come close to re-creating it with my own touches to make it mine. LOL I love blogs and couldn't create much without the inspiration I get from them.....have fun!!! Jan D., Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you, Lynn!!! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well good for you, and for us, too! A new place for me to visit, Lynn... thank you!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Lynn, can`t wait to see what you have to offer over the next few months. You are a fantastic choice! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete