Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Thanks for being so Awesome (Karen Oliver, Guest Designer)





Thanks for being so Awesome
by Karen Oliver


This is my first post as a Guest Designer for Frantic Stampers and I'm pretty excited to be here.

Frantic Stampers are pretty "awesome" and for this card I used the Monster Mash stamp and co-ordinating die set along with the separate word die, awesome. The little heart is also part of the Monster Mash die set.  The cute little monsters are coloured with Derwent Coloursoft Pencils and I have used a white gel pen to add some highlights. They are popped up on foam except for the little fellow peeking around the corner.   I have discovered a product called Stick It (available at Frantic Stampers) which is ideal for word dies and those that are a little more intricate.  It doesn't add bulk but adds adhesive.  To finish the card I added a strip of red card stock to the bottom and some red hearts.

Its a fun little card that could be used for any occasion.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
learn
 
FRA-Die-09585
 
FRA-Die-09353
 
FRA-Die-018

1 comment: