Wednesday, April 20, 2016

(kich-uhn) - noun (Karen Oliver)





(kich-uhn) - noun

by Karen Oliver


I just love these little pots and pans.  They are part of the Frantic Stamper's "Mom's Kitchen" release.  How fun are these???

I couldn't decide on a sentiment for this card so I googled the dictionary meaning for Kitchen and found this great definition that I had to use as my sentiment.

For my pots and pans I die cut them twice, once in plain card stock and once in the design paper.  Using sharp pointed scissors I removed the inside part of the pots and pans from the design paper and glued this onto the card stock pieces.  Its a bit more work but I think the effect is worth it and adds dimension to the die cuts.  The lids of the pots are a separate little die so I placed these in front. The pots, pans and sentiment are all popped up on foam.

To finish my card I added a piece of the paper I used to make the pots and pans along the top, with a strip of lace and a button tied with twine. 

Such a fun die set to use.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09852


No comments:

Post a Comment