Monday, April 25, 2016

Joy Globe (Jeni Allen)


Only 8 months left until Christmas! We hope you have gotten a good start on your holiday cards by playing along when we post our cards on the 25th of each month. And what better way to do that than using Frantic Stamper's very own Christmas and Holiday dies!

Today we share a card from Jeni Allen. We hope you will enjoy it!




Joy Globe
by Jeni Allen


I love snow globes!! When I got this globe out I knew I had to make a shaker of some sort!! I used the beautiful Snow Globe Triangle Tree dies and cut them from some beautiful green hues...I just love these colors!! I also cut the snow globe out a few times, one of them being on some adhesive foam so I could easily add the window sheet and sequins. I love the dimension that comes with foam tape....love it!! I pulled out my twine and made a big fluffy "pom-pom-like" bow to attach my sentiment. I used the awesome joy sentiment from the stamps that match the Triangle Trees.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.


FRA-Die-09668
FRA-Die-09672

FRA-CL-027


1 comment: