Monday, November 22, 2010

Felicitations

by Polinka


Felicitations

I made this card for a scrappy friend, who loves travelling.

Materials

  • Paper and Cardstock
    • My Mind's Eye, Life Stories Kraft Paper, Frequency Grid     ( MME-P-DAY204   $0.99)
    • recycled international mini-envelope
  • Embellishments
    • 7gypsies 97% complete Stickers     ( assorted   $1.99)
    • Making Memories Alphabet Stickers, Tiny Alphabet, Brown Ledger     ( MM-S-30284   $2.99)
    • Basic Grey, Basics Kraft Sticker Labels     ( BG-S-BAS-2579   $1.59)
  • Adhesives

Instructions

  • I found the mini-envelope and thought it would be perfect to make a card around it, and searched for kraft papers that matched!



  • I cut the My Mind's Eye paper to a card's size.
    I added a few Basics stickers and the international mini-enveloppe.
    I adhered the back side of the envelope to the other side of the card.



  • To complete it, I put a 7 gypsies sticker, as well as the FELICITATIONS title with alphabet stickers...


Have a lovely day,

No comments:

Post a Comment