Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's the little things

by Polinka


It's the little things

Materials

  • Paper and Cardstock
  • Stamps
    • Frantic Stamper, Med. Balloon stamp     ( 116-03-I   $3.00)
  • Inks and Embossing Powders
    • Ranger Archival Ink, Jet Black     ( RAN-ARCP-jet   $5.49)
    • Ranger Alcohol Ink, Dockside Kit     (Watermelon, Citrus, Sailboat    RAN-Alc-kit-dock   $9.99)
  • Embellishments
    • 7 gypsies 97% complete Stickers     (for example, Quotes     7G-S-17332   $1.99)
    • Little Yellow Bicycle Clothesline Stickers, Favorite Pieces     ( LYB-S-CL135   $3.49)
  • Tools

Instructions

  • Doesn't this paper fit perfectly with the picture of my nephew Noah?



  • I adhered the picture and then drew and cut 3 clouds out of the background paper.



  • I cut 3 clouds in a white cardstock, too, and placed them near the cloud holes.

  • I stamped 3 cute hot air balloons on the white cardstock, and coloured them using alcohol ink diluated with water... I adhered these 3 balloons near the clouds, of course ;)



  • To finish I just added some journaling prompts from 7gyspies and little yellow bicycle...


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project!


Have a lovely day,

No comments:

Post a Comment