Saturday, March 23, 2013

Chicken Coloring Project (Jennifer Willis)




Chicken
by Jennifer Willis


Today I would like to share with you the image titled Chicken from the FranticStamper line of cling mounted rubber stamps. I have to admit, I love chickens. About ten or twelve years ago, my husband and I tried the homesteading gig and I became quite adept at hatching out chickens. We went from half a dozen game birds to a flock of over 50 mixed breeds in about a six month period of time, it was crazy fun. I have colored this image to match some of the birds we had at the time.

My image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on cheap white card stock and colored with Copic Ciao Markers (the list of items can be found below).


Products used:
  • FranticStamper Cling-mounted Stamp: Chicken
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Copic Ciao Markers:
    • Chicken - G46, G16, YR27, Y38, R35
    • Barn - E08, YR68, YR27, N3, N2
    • Ground - E37, E33, E35
    • Straw - Y38, YR24, YR27
    • Greenery - G94, G43, G14, G43, YG95, YG03

No comments:

Post a Comment