Monday, March 18, 2013

Hair Tie Holder (Sharon Jeffs)






Hair Tie Holder
by Sharon Jeffs

One thing that is a huge hassle in the mornings is the mad dash hunt for a hair tie by my daughters. Its always guaranteed to be a panic so I decided to create a place to store them!

To make mine, I began by cutting out two chipboard shield shapes. One the first I adhered the rose ribbon around the edges then put it aside to dry. One the second piece, use the Sky Mist and Cranberry Dauber to create a background then once dry I coated it with Rock Candy Crackle paint.

Once both chip board pieces were dry, I layered them together using foam tape after attaching the three Curio Knobs along the base. To decorate my holder, I added a handout chipboard shape and various Ideology embellishments. As a final touch, I stamped and coloured 6 stamped Magnolia images the compiled them with foam tape to create a 3D version of the image.



No comments:

Post a Comment