Friday, March 01, 2013

Frantic Stamper Wishing Well (Sharon Jeffs)




Frantic Stamper Wishing Well
by Sharon Jeffs

I bought a lot of Flower Soft once and then seemed to forget about it until I saw this stamp and thought it would be perfect to use!

I began my image by first inking my white cardstock using water and a mixture of a blue and brown colored Dylusions ink spray.  Once the card was completely dry, I stamped a wishing well onto the centre of this colored card.

To add some detail to the stamped image, I filled in sections with color using Distress markers and a water brush to blend the colouring.

Finally, I added Flower Soft along the right side of the image using Glossy Accents.  I found that if I did one color at a time and in sections then I could intermix the colours in a more controlled way.



Products used:

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp, but what you have done with it is just spectacular! I am definitely going to have to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Sharon, and that flower soft does go perfectly with this stamp.

    ReplyDelete