Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Parfumerie (Lis Whiting)





Parfumerie
by Lis Whiting

Hello everyone!

Today I would like to share a card with you using Aladine's, Perfume Maxi 12" Border Stamp. I purchased this stamp a while ago and have been waiting for the right inspiration! Today was it! I love this stamp with its perfume bottles. It takes me back to Victorian times and to France (though I have only been there in my imagination!)



I used Archival Black ink to stamp my image onto ivory card-stock. I used Distress ink pens to color my stamped image. I cut the title image out and used gold photo corners to mount it. I cut out the bottles and attached them to my card with mounting tape.



Enjoy!

-Lis



Products Used:
  • Aladine's, Perfume Maxi 12" Border Stamp

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful! I love vintage bottles.

    ReplyDelete