Friday, March 15, 2013

Strawberry Baskets (Kathy Berger)




Strawberry Baskets
by Kathy Berger


I stamped the FranticStamper Lg Strawberries image with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink onto a plain white card, to the right of the center of the card. I then carefully colored the baskets, strawberries, flowers, and leaves with colored pencils and blended carefully with paper stumps dipped in Goo Gone™. I added a bit of sky in the top of the baskets and some ground around the baskets and between the berries. These were also blended with the Goo Gone™.

Once the coloring was done to my satisfaction, the rest of the card was quick to finish. I simply added a strip of red patterned paper to the left of the card, and popped on a sunshine button which had been strung with red baker's twine.



Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment