Thursday, June 04, 2015

Miss You (Jeni Allen)





Miss You
by Jeni Allen



When I first laid eyes on this awesome USA Map die, I fell in love!! I live far away from all of my family--we live all across the country!! I had this card in my head for a few weeks, and am happy that it is finally made with paper!! I kept this extremely CAS, I used foam adhesive to give some dimension. I simply added a couple of tiny gold hearts and stamped that sweet little "miss you." This card has already found it's way to the mailbox...yay for happy mail!!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09517

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:28 AM

    I love your card....I've been looking at this die, but it really helps when I can see it used on a card...gets my imagination juices flowing. Most of the dies I purchase, and I have many, are the result of seeing them in use on cards and projects. It's hard for me to look at an actual die and envision what it looks like when cut. Make sense? Anyway, thanks for sharing your talent with those of us who don't have much.....JD in FL

    ReplyDelete