Monday, June 08, 2015

Sending a smile... (Jeni Allen)





Sending a smile...
by Jeni Allen



I really love this USA Map die! I was thinking of a couple different sentiments I had that would make a fun little something to add to this fun die. I love shaker cards...so I had to figure out how to get this fun die in on the shaker action!! I used the negative space and added a transparency to the back. I cut some foam tape so that the whole country had an outline and would keep the shaker treats safe! I cut my scallop frame, then stamped my sentiment and piled my sequins right over the top of the sentiment. I then placed my window portion of the card over the top and it was easy to get it centered and just where I wanted, with out spilling all of my pretty sequins!! I mounted that onto a card base and there you have it!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09517

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:31 AM

    Very cute card. I, too, really like this die. JD in Florida

    ReplyDelete