Friday, December 03, 2010

Claire

by Polinka


Clara

Clara's joyous photo combined winter joy papers is a simple celebration for any season.

Materials

Instructions

  • I cut some circles out of various papers from the same collection, and out of scrap paper too.
    On these I applied a lot of white acrylic paint (you can also use gesso).

  • When dry, I added some colours using alcohol inks (violet, orange and red).

  • On the background paper, I painted a band with orange acrylic paint.

  • I adhered the picture and stitched an orange frame around it.

  • I adhered the circles on the right side of the picture.

       

  • I finally added some rhinestones and a title.




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project! 



Have a lovely day,

No comments:

Post a Comment